TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions (the “terms”), “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Calm Consulting Pty Limited (ABN: 40 623 534 716).
The terms set out below govern the use of this website on the world wide web and are legally binding on you. If you do not agree with any of the listed terms and conditions, do not access or otherwise use this site for any information. Your use of this site shall be deemed to be your agreement to each and all of the terms set out below.
Calm Consulting Pty Limited reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions at any time and your use of the website following any amendment will be your implicit agreement to be bound by those terms and conditions as amended.
Calm Consulting Pty Limited uses this website to provide you with information, products and course material for the purpose of training. Whilst we may provide this useful information this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional, medical or clinical advice and diagnosis and/or treatment of any clinical condition.
Users of this website should always seek the advice of qualified medical practitioners and health professionals if they have any questions in regard to any medical or health condition. Calm Consulting Pty Limited does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, suitability, completeness or quality of any services and material contained on this website.
Calm Consulting Pty Limited are primarily a training organisation and do not offer online, telephone or person to person crisis support.
Calm Consulting Pty Limited does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on any information and services provided.
Terms and Conditions
- The information on this website is not intended to be medical, health advice, diagnosis or treatment for any medical or health condition.
- Calm Consulting Pty Limited does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of any material appearing on this website and advises that the website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors.
- Calm Consulting Pty Limited reserves the right to make changes to the material contained on its website at any time without further notice. Calm Consulting Pty Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Calm Consulting Pty Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any linked websites. The inclusions of any links does not imply any endorsement by Calm Consulting Pty Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that Calm Consulting Pty Limited owns the copyright to the contents of this website.
- You agree without limitation not to reproduce, redistribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any information contained on this website to anyone including others in the same company or organisation. You agree not to post content from this website to any news group, mail lists, or third parties without express written permission from Calm Consulting Pty Limited.
- You agree you have no right to modify, edit, alter, mirror or copy any of the materials contained on this website.
We control and operate this website from Australia. If you use this website outside of Australia you are entirely responsible for all compliance with all applicable local laws, including but not limited to export and import laws of other countries in relation to the material and third-party content.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent of applicable law, we will not be liable to you or any third party claiming through you for any damage suffered as a result of you copying, downloading, displaying or relying on any information or material contained on this website or on our Apps “Be Safe” and or “Be Calm”.
These terms and conditions comprise the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, discussions between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.